Saturday, July 10, 2010

Just Another Finished Friday

Today was a pretty good day. Work went by really fast and Matt (my fiance) got to go to the beach for the first time in his life today. The whole time he was gone I was praying for him.  He went to Galveston with his family. He apparently was turned into a lobster while he was there, but at least he got to see the beach in Galveston before the oil reached it too bad. He got a bit of oil on him but it was from the sea weed, so it wasn't really that bad. I'm just really glad he had a great time and got home safely. :)

God has been completely present in my life today. It was actually kinda... amazing. I asked Him to be present in my life today (like He isn't already). I know He is, but I asked Him to let me feel it more today, and He came through, of course.

You know what I love about having a job that requires me to type all day?? My speed has gone up significantly and I can spell on the fly now instead of thinking about how to spell stuff lol. You know what I have about having a job that requires me to type all day?? I will probably get carpal tunnel syndrome (spelling)...

How had your day been? Do you feel blessed?

Though for the day:
(from twitter)
Start tellin' Satan who you are in Christ instead of lettin him tell you who you are.

Lanie

No comments:

Post a Comment