Sunday, July 11, 2010

Workin Hard or Hardly Workin...

Today was pretty much a late day. I woke up late, took a shower late, ate brunch LATE, and got to work..ON TIME! You though i was gonna say late didn't you? Work went by quickly. I forgot to read my Bible before I left, so I thought about that. I prayed a bit, then before I knew it, it was time for break (eight at night to nine). It went by so fast because we were swamped from 3 to like...6? It's like EVERYONE any the mom wanted a hotel room.

Break was cool, I got to see my parents. I ate some brisket and potato salad.. and beans that weren't so great. Saw my sister as well. We guided her to Nazarene for the Darcy/Blyss concert. I wish I could've been there. Oh, well.

When I got back to work we all had a great time and talked and laughed and sang and talked and joked and laughed and sang. Then we started talking about church and Christian music. We ALL go to church. My boss lady :) Moniqua turned on some Gospel music and it was beautiful. I thought "thank you God for this wonderful job", then time flew by and 11 got there. The next hour was kinda slow, but we all talked a bit more. My team is in 2nd place so far for the contest we are having to have our sales up. I love being a sales rep.

Left at 12 AM and got home, EVERYONE was up. I watched Josie and the Pussycats and finished my dinner I didn't finish at 8, played with Little Man (the house dog) and read some more of Acts, two chapters down today as well. I love reading about the beginning of the church.

I am about to go to bed and catch some ZZZZZs, I gotta get up a bit early in the morning. I have to get ready for church. Hmm.. I wonder what the lesson will be over tomorrow. I love y'all and God bless you!

Lanie

No comments:

Post a Comment