Tuesday, September 28, 2010

:)

It has definitely been a while since I wrote a blog. I have recently (yesterday) begun a Tumblr! It has been interesting. I cannot resist the urge to forward a pic and text to it but I have been doing this with my Twitter for a WHILE now. a long while.. God has been working in my life.. I have been extremely depressed the past few weeks (with good reason). I just need some serious prayers guys. I have been praying like crazy the past few weeks as well..... I am watching Hawaii Five-O right now and thinking about a video I just watched...

http://www.persecutionblog.com/2010/09/chan-talks-about-christian-persecution-in-india.html

This I have always known, but until I saw this video (with clips from other horrible videos) I didnt really KNOW.. Please pray for our brothers and sisters in India.

God bless!

Lanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment