Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hey.

I am stayin strong in my walk with CHrist guys, but i REALLY need your prayers. There is some stuff goin on in my life right now that is literally driving me crazy. i'm depressed and tired (the latter from work), but i did get my schedule changed to part time while i'm gettin my CNA license and my CPR/AED certification. after i do this i'm goin on to paramedic school. :) then it will all be uphill from there. i am constantly praying for my fiance and for his life and school and a bit for me as well. i just need to make sure that this is what God wants me to do in my life. I know i'm supposed to be medical, i just don't know what.. either a trama (ER) nurse or a paramedic. i think the action is what i'm in for no matter what i do. Ugh! i'm so sore. believe it or not when i tell you guys this.. working out DOES make you happier. i am so depressed and have little energy, but yesterday i put that energy to good use and worked out my abs and arms and i went to a 45 minute jog/walk with my guy friend and i felt a little bit happier through the rest of my day AND i got the best night sleep i have had in a while. I have to go get ready for my day (i woke up late) and meet my dad at his work in a few. I also am gonna go say hi to my fiance at his work. God bless y'all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment