Friday, September 3, 2010

Pray.

Today I read Psalms 30 through 32 (three psalms). This is not what I want to focus on right now though. A few blogs in the past couple weeks I have mentioned how God is doing something crazy amazing in my life and others around me. I have felt Him telling me "something is coming" and "be ready" and as you have all noticed, I have begun reading my Bible way more and I feel like God is trying to get me to remember as much as I can. I feel like sooner than later the time is coming when I (we) won't be able to bring our Bibles outs as much anymore. It is coming sooner than we think. Something big is about to happen in this world.

I was kinda directed at  Revelation and the 7 seals today. None have happened just yet. Well, maybe the first, but I am pretty sure this one is only ABOUT to happen and has not happened just yet. Along with Neat coming and gonna hit Earth in 2010 according to NASA. (I am double checking this for facts for/against and will inform you soon about the truth behind it). This would be (HELLO!!) the second trumpet if it does indeed ring true.

On a different note, I am searching and praying that God lead me to verse of His glory. This is as you may have read in my previous blog, an assignment from church last night. I am about to go to bed and get some beautiful sleep :P I had a long day at work and studying both for my nursing class and for my spirit.

Good night and God bless!!

Email me prayer requests!! livin4christ0129@yahoo.com

Lanie

No comments:

Post a Comment