Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Great Escape @ 9P

Today was an amazing day. Great Escape (university worship @ First Baptist every Wednesday night at 9P in Nacogdoches, Texas) was beautiful. Worship has never been better.. well it has, but this time we talked about something that has been on my mind a LOT lately. Marriage. For those of you who don't know.. I am engaged!! I have been since the turn of 2008-2009 (New Year!) and it's been a little over a year now. We are getting married on June 12 this year, and it's all I can think about. But today God showed me not to worry about it. In His eyes, I am still single and I still need to live for Him. I need to stress over the things He alone, wants me to do. Not stress over being married. I won't have near as much free time as I do now when I am married. So I need to work on these God things before I get to the marriage. I just love listening to God speak. :D

Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment