Friday, February 12, 2010

This World..

I have spent the last three hours of my day  searching CNN.com and local news channels around the US and now I'm watching the Situation Room.

It is sad that there are so many things that people do these days that most people would NEVER do. Today I've seen everything from an 11 year old who was bullying people with scissors and kicking them who faced criminal charges...a six year old girl with a temper tantrum who was arrested.. literally arrested...6 people brutally tortured and killed a mentally challeged woman who was such a nice woman..even accidents like an awning falling on a guy and killing him, and a freak luege *spelling* accident with an olympian... but now in the Situation Room I am watching news unfold about the University of Alabama... three people shot and killed one injured, the building is being searched for more.

Oh, and they have sketches of three guys who are possible suspects to the church arsons here in East Texas.

Clinton made it out of his surgery just fine today..and Kennedy isn't running for re-election...that's sad. It's a family thing and it's all over now.

Tonight I am doing my Bible reading over Joshua 16-20, blogging, and goin to the movies with my family. All day I have been playin in thie miraculous snow. I'm so tired. Great day, God. I know it's great when You use it to give me good rest ha! Thanks.

Read me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment