Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Life..and Penguins!

So today was a very interesting day. I woke up 30 minutes later than I had planned to. I was going to go see my mom at the hospital for a few minutes before I left for school, but it didn't work out because I woke up at 630 instead of 600. The night before I literally got about 2 hours of sleep because I kept having a nightmare type hallucinaiton.. not a dream. I was awake. Sorta. Hard to explain. It was like I was paralyzed and something around me was making noises. Trying tol get to me. Telling me things I NEVER do. I literally take all my strength to get out of that and it happened SEVERAL more times. So the 2 hours I did get wasn't 2 solid hours. it was 2 hours in 15 minutes incraments.. it sucked. But I got to Lufkin just fine.

Class started at 8 and it was pretty interesting. Psychology is always fun. I got a 104 on my first exam. :D And here I told Naramore I thought I got an 87 haha!

After that class I took a quick 5 minute nap. Then Andres and Luis came bangin on my door and woke me up so quick that I got mad and jumped out of my car without thinking...and about 2 minutesafter we started talking I realized I had locked my keys in it...

I walked to tthe student center, asked if someone had a slim jim, and lo and behold the parking lot monitor guy did!!! And even later I saw him openning someone ELSES car. He gets 100 extra dollars on his check everytime he has to do it lol

Then I read my Bible, went to my next class...got out about 35 minutes early so I went to my car and took a 30 minute nap that felt like 5 hours!! So amazing! Went to my next class and the instructor was sick so we just dropped off our assignments and left. I went back to Nac for a few hours. It was 115 and my next class was at 6. I visited my mom and fell asleep for aout 30 minutes...and I've been goin ever since.

Class was boring as always for life span development. I got an 80 on that exam... yikes!! That's horrible. Took notes.. went back to Nac and by 745 PM I was at Mcy Ds (mc donald's) with 2 of my best girlfriends playin with penguin toys!! (madagascar) Then we went to church as always on Wednesday. We are doing this S.L.O.W. thing for prayer. Set your alarm for 1PM every day and pray when it goes off. The letters all stand for something different to pray for.

My blog for Bible study is up next!!

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment