Sunday, August 29, 2010

A

Work was really slow today.. REALLY slow. But all day I just kept thinking in my head, "God, thank you..". I read mostly some more today from Apollyon. It is amazing what great authors those guys are. Along with the Bible, (amen). I read the book, then I compare it to the Bible just to make sure they got everything right :) Then I enjoy my book some more.

It has been laid on my heart to open up to God in constant prayer.. Not just a prayer when I eat, a prayer before sleeping, yadayadayada.. No! I mean, i don't even have to think of it much less make myself do it anymore. The past few weeks I have grown closer to God than ever before and I feel like He is trying to tell me something. I wake up and the first thought that even comes to mind is, "Good morning, God. Thank you for waking me up with this beautiful day." Then i think about what might happen that day and instantly, God refreshes me and says in my heart "Worry not.". I say in my head thank you. and i get up. i think to God until i eat and right before i east i close my eyes to pray. Then i eat and say thank you, it is delicious or...that was not good, but you gotta eat to survive, right??

You get the picture, right? CONSTANT PRAYER. I believe I wrote about this once before in a previous (long back) blog. I will have to find it for y'all.

Anyway, I read Psalm 23 on the way to church today..NO i did not drive and read at the same time LOL. I rode with my friend to her church. Well, it wasn't her church until this morning :) She became a member. Also, that was one decision of two she made. She rededicated her life! And then around 1 this after noon i came to find out that one of my other close girl friends is rededication her life to the Lord too! Amen.

There have also been about 3 times as many baptisms as usual at the churches I have both visited and mine. It is truly a spiritual awakening going down in East Texas!! Keep praying people. Jesus is coming and He is coming sooner than we think.

I am going to bed, but think on this verse:

1 Thessalonians 3:8

Prayer request? Email me at livin4christ0129@yahoo.com Have a wonderful evening/night/morning/whatever!

Lanie

God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment