Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Still Buggin'

So I am still kinda...erked?? Could that be the right word? No.. I don't know what work I can use, but I am really focused on God right now. I just don't know what He is tryna tell me. Something big is gonna happen soon, I can feel it.

My dad just got his wisdom tooth pulled, he is in pain, but not as much as he was yesterday or the day before. He almost had to go to the emergency room because it was so bad the Sunday. Speaking of Sunday, I'm reminded of church. AND my new work schedule. I used to be off on Sunday and Thursday, I had Wednesday night off after 9 at night and I haven't been able to go to the youth (ages 12 to 19, I'm 19) at my church and I was barely gonna make it to Great Escape on time when class started again. I was praying that when I started my nursing classes that I could still go to church. Well, get this! My schedule (praise God!) I do work on Sundays, but i work Sunday nights so I get to go to church still and I am off on Tuesdays (class) and Wednesdays (so now I can go to youth and Great Escape just like the last two semesters.) I cannot go to Crave anymore though, but I don't care. I am just thankful that I can go to church still and I am not obligated to work on those times.

So as my day off today, I have not really done..anything. I am thinking about going to see my friend Alli at her house because that is probably where she is at. (My dad is so restless waiting for his meds, I'm praying he heals quickly and it lasts a while.) I am a little annoyed that I woke up so late today (11 AM) ugh! So late, but I at some left over bbq beans and potatoe salad for brunch. (not as much as it sounds like lol all that was left over was a few bites) Then later I ate a half an egg and cheese sandwich, some classic lays potato chips, and two cups of milk.

Anyway, I am gonna read a few Psalms later and a chapter or two of Matthew. See ya! Be blessed!

Lanie

No comments:

Post a Comment