Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Praise the Lord!

I was unsure in high school, but I finally heard from a friend who is still in HS and she has rededicated her EVERYTHING to God. It is so great, she is on fire for God, and I'm glad I will see her in Heaven. She is a strong sister in Christ, and I learned that not only me, but her as well, are having this feeling like something big is about to happen in the world. I feel it more than her, but she feels (just like me) that we are spending so much time in God's word and that we feel called to just keep readin it. We feel like the time is coming when we won't be able to just open the Book and read it. It is coming a time when we won't have that opportunity and we must keep His words in our heart. Her exact words were "bcz i feel like we abt to have to close our bibles.. n hide the word in our heart.. idk!! its kinda crazee" in a facebook message. Please tell me if you are feeling the same way. Email me at livin4christ0129@yahoo.com.
I am going to bed soon and I have to wake up in about 4 and a half hours. :) My fiance is registering for classes tomorrow. I am going to support him there. God bless you all!
Lanie
send me your prayer requests as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment