Monday, August 23, 2010

This is So Weird

For the past few weeks I have just been feeling like God is trying to show me something about what is about to happen in the world. I keep feeling like something extremely big is about to happen. I don't know if it will be big in my life alone, or in the world, but it feels like the world. i do not have any clue as to how to explain this, but I just feel like something is up and God want someone to know. Please email me if you are having this same feelings. Also, I have been having a weird dream of the earth (literally hard ground like in a desert) crumbling and rumbling and all my friends are stuck in it. Doesn't it say something about earthquakes in Revelation??? YES! But anyway, I just thought I would let y'all know what God is doing in my life.

I read Acts-Revelation and now I am reading Psalms and the Gospels. I was only gonna read the Gospels, but I felt God call me to dive into the Psalms so here I go and there I went. :) I love all of you. Prayer request? Email me at livin4christ0129@yahoo.com.

Also remember to email me if God is laying something large on your heart right now as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment