Wednesday, August 11, 2010

well..

My beginning of the journey was easier than I thought. Then..duh duh duh! It ended abruptly with some temptation and dinner..

I guess I am taking that as a sign that I am going to be starting over tomorrow. Please pray with and for me guys. I need direction, time (who doesn't), peace, and compassion. I have all of these to a degree, I really need perseverance more than anything. I have been reading my Bible like it's on fire for the past month. I started in Acts and kept reading in sequence from there. Now I am in Colossians. I am also going to continue with my Extreme Devotion. Please keep my family in your prayers. I am praying for salvations and commitments. I am praying for peace, I am praying for guidance (not just for me), I am praying for the persecuted church. I am praying for a LOT of things..I love you guys! Thank you reading. If you have any prayer requests, email me at livin4christ0129@yahoo.com or comment below.

God bless!

Lanie

No comments:

Post a Comment