Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hebrews

Today I really dug into Hebrews for the first time ever. Chapter 9 verse 11 all the way to the ned stuck out to me more than the rest, but mostly chapter 13 was the sore thumb of the book. It just stuck out there like HERE I AM! The most amazing verses I have read in a while are there. Like theses for instance: Hebrews 13:5-8 (read 8 again *smile*) and Hebrews 13:15. I really enjoyed todays reading. I was listening to the Sirius station The message as well and there were some really great songs on tonight. I also began listening to Cannons by Paul Wickham and Revelation Song by Phillips, Craig, and Dean. These two songs are great songs to pray through and sing and PRAISE God with.

Also, I have begun to notice some things. First I want to say (before I mentions this thing that just hits me) that if you believe that God is the one and only TRUE God and that Jesus is the Son of God and died for our sins and that the Holy Spirit lives in you and helps you in times of need then be proud of it!! What gets me is when people who live in the United States (freedom of religion fo sho) write blogs or emails to other people in the US and text people and write about God in papers and what not and they spell God "G-d".... Why? I love God! I don't love this G-d... I will tell you straight up that He is number one. If anyone knows why this is happening, can you email me at livin4christ0129@yahoo.com. Thank you. God bless you all!

Lanie

Prayer requests?? Mention me on twitter (@) marie0129, you can also direct message me. Also, you can email me at livin4christ0129@yahoo.com!! Goodnight guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment