Saturday, August 28, 2010

Revival

I am having a great day. With God, with family, with my book. I have been blessed this morning to see my parents before I go to work. I have not see my sister though. All I can think about is yet another two prayers being answered. a financial blessing for my scrubs for school even if I have to pay it from my next check because it was an accident (but I really needed it this week and God gave it to me in advance by a person's mistake) and the beginning of a revival in the United States. Go watch the news right now. You will see about Glen Beck and his amazing get together of believers and people who want to see a change and a spiritual change.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-p6ABs74lk


Check this video out from this morning! See how many people came together.

Keep praying people! I can see a revival coming. I am praying fervently for this. God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment