Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Class Was..

Class was nothing short of chaotic for my brain today. First class.. General Psychology. Read Chapter 1 by Monday, nothing much right? Next class, Composition, Read the syllabus and sign onto BlackBoard...nothing much right? Third class, Student Development... read the introduction titled, "Transitions" and check BlackBoard everyday until the assignment comes up, then right the essay thing and take a quiz online every week. Nothing much right? And finally for today Life Span Development Psychology, I had the wrong edition because it was updated between the time I got it (last Wednesday) and today (Wednesday...) So I have to go to the Lending Office to see what I can do to get another one. Haha!

Altogether those assignments don't sound like much either, but what they consist of are crazy.. SO MANY PAGES!! Haha! But I like all my instructors, they are generally nice and level headed...for now... But my Composition Instructor is so looney! She is gonna be crazy fun.. Bhaha!

I also read my Bible today between my 1:10 to 2:40 class and my 6:00 class... yes, I had to wait for 3 hours between classes. I had time to eat Subway, read a bit of my Psychology chapter, take a LOOONNNNGGG nap in my car, have 2 nightmares, and think about life. Then, I walked to the Liberal Arts building and had Life Span Development Psychology.. now I'm thinking of who I can do my case study over. Probably Matt, but then I'd have to change his name for the paper....maybe....King Tutt, or Michael Jackson, or Elvis Presley, or Frederick Hasseldunk... Haha, made up names are AWESOME!

I'll stop boring you with random crap, but maybe I'll write some tomorrow on how my reading is going. Goodnight guys!

Lanie

No comments:

Post a Comment