Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Today...Was...

This morning.. and I do mean EARLY this morning, I had an old friend of mine tell me I was white trash because I have a quote on quote mediocre job as a "cashier or dishwasher or whatever you are" (even though he cooks chicken in the back of chicken express) and go to a community college!? What in the world. At least I have a job that I somewhat enjoy and go to college unlike some people do or even can. Then he tried to say that my relationship with my fiance (2 years and goin strong) was crappy because we don't even know what the "married life" is. Heads up? He's not married either, he's engaged to someone he JUST started dating in September. I told him that I'm glad that me and Matt are a shotgun relationship. But any way all I was trying to to was stand up for my friend that he was talking trash about for no reason, and look where that got me?! What is this world coming to? You try to help someone out and you just get talked to like your trash for going to nursing school.

Then I slept like... eight hours, so refreshing... got up, cleaned the house, took a shower, ate a (you guessed it!) hotpocket! Then I played with the dogs, studied what the first classes this week will be about. Prayed, read my bible and went to town to wait in a car....for an hour...then I came back home to get my sister..

We went shopping!!

I got a new pair of tennis shoes and a new pair of flats! Which I am glad to say I am breaking in right as I'm typing!!!

Anyway, now I'm about to call my baby, take a shower, and call my baby again. Read a chapter in my Bible that isn't part of the Bible in a Year for today. I am so glad that I have God in my life. I don't know what it would be like in life without Him. Thank you Jesus! Thank you for dying for me.

I start class in the morning!!! I have to get up at 6 AM :D Straighten my hair, brush my teeth, put some eyeliner on, and get cute-ified. Night guys!

Lanie

No comments:

Post a Comment