Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Well, well, well...

These resolutions are SO HARD OT KEEP!!! I almost complained today. Unless you count back talking my boss in a low muffled voice where noone can hear me... then I messed up. Haha! I have stayed away from sodas. All I drink is gatorade, water, tea, milk, and juices. That's the easy part.

The hard part was cook more often, keep a healthy diet, and working out because I have been puking my guts up all morning. No, I am not PREGNANT! There's no way I could even be pregnant right now, so no, it is not possible. I can't cook if I'm puking every 20 minutes. I can't keep a healthy diet if I can't keep it down. And I can't work out when every 20 minutes I have to puke.. So I have spent the day leaving work to come home to my fiance taking care of me.

He bought me some chicken noodle soup, orange juice, and crackers. He even brought movies I've never seen before (Transformers 1 and 2) So we have been watching those since 1 PM. I left work at like 10:30 AM and took a LOOONNNGGG nappp that made my headache temporarily go away, now it's back!

Now I'm gonna go try to eat some real food.

Mwah!

Lanie

No comments:

Post a Comment