Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year Resolutions 2010

1) Get closer to God, no matter what happens or needs to happen.

2) Don't fall away from God, no matter what happens or needs to happen.

3) Do not complain, even if it IS the hardest thing to have to do.

4) Do not gossip.

5) Work out daily or at the least, four times a week.

6) Keep a healthy diet.

7) Cook more often.

8) Clean out my life.

9) Plan and accomplish our wedding.

10) Marry my fiance, Matt.

11) Move out of my parents' house and into an apartment.

12) Save money.

13) Don't buy anymore books until I finish the ones I have already bought. *This one will be hard, seeing as how I am a book fiend*

14) Start school this summer.

15) Stay dedicated in the organization I started called "Spread the News to Nacogdoches".

That's all of them. Lord, help my keep them all, even if I don't want to, please give me the perseverance.
I know I started this blog a few days late, but as of now I will attempt to post a blog every day to fill you all in on how I am doing with my resolutions

Lanie

ps:
Part of my staying dedicated to God this year is posting on my blogs at least weekly.

http://www.soldiersforchrist2010.blogspot.com/

That is my other blog. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment