Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 4/365 Bible in a Year

So I really like Psalm 1-2 (that's what I read today).

Psalm 1 shows the difference between the faithful person and the wicked person. This was a great Psalm to read on my first day of college. After I read it I felt very fresh on who I was in Christ and I was sooooo glad that I copuld show that even with just my actions. The comparison along with me getting into my psychological thinking after reading my book helped me point out the people I walked by. You can tell the difference so much when you really pay attention to people. Some people are naturally nice and some are naturally rude.  Some would open doors, some would pray before they ate...some would laugh at people because of their differences... :(

Psalm 2 was also equally amazing!! So basically all the nations were angry at God and all the kings were getting together ploitting against the One who gave them life. Well, God rebuked them and showed them what he could do to them while they were attempting to have warfare against God. God had already placed someone to be the king of the land. He gave this leader great victory in the future for the entire earth. He would rule. This I guess is God's way of telling the nations that Christ was coming. He told them all to submit to the royal son of God. All too many times in this world today, when things go wrong people automaticaclly blame God. WHAT????????!!!

Why would you blame God for something you got yourselves into in the first place by abandoning Him?!

Remember to always praise God in everything you do. When things go wrong don't BLAME HIM!! Why blame Him when He is there to help us and give us doorways OUT of problems? Turn to Him, pray to Him. Even when things go RIGHT do it! I prayed all the way home today from Lufkin thanking God for supplying me with the money to start my college education, thanks for family and friends and my fiance for supporting me, thanks for the familiar faces today, thanks for the food, thanks thanks thanks!!! I was enjoying it!!

Have a great evenning guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment