Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Today in the Wonderful Life of Lanie...

Today was a hectic day.... until I slept in my car for 3 hours between my 3rd class and my 4th class. Amazing!! I slept so good. But have you ever slept to great and woke up and felt like the whol time you were sleeping that someone was like....watching... you... Idk. I didn't feel it while I was sleeping, but when I woke up I felt like it had happened... I was in the Angelina parking lot. Haha, someone had to watch me at some point...plus I had the windows cracked...for fresh cool air... and I was sleepin heck-a-good... I might have snored haha! Oh well. everyone sleeps that deep at some point in their life. School and studying like crazy AND trying to find a new job... and planning a wedding... and a my birthday is comin up quick (friday the 29th of January!!) I'll be 19. Yay me! (Like London....I can't believe I've just used references from the Suite Life.. Dear Lord, help me. How can I do  that? Amen.) Now I'm about to post my Bible reading. I already write it though. Night

Lanie-Lou

BTW I'm watchcing Psych now!! Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment