Thursday, January 7, 2010

Umm...

So I have failed in my walk with God. The other night and last night I was literally in tears because I was torn down by Satan. He got to me in ways I never wanted him to get to me EVER again! I was and still am a bit devastated. I was praying while I was driving home, crying my eyes out, talking aloud to God. I even turned some of my words to Satan. I told him I didn't want anything to do with him anymore, because everytime I mess with anything he gives, shows or tells me, I get burnt. Every second I spend with him I am losing a bit of my soul. But everytime I spend time with our glorious God, the One who lifts us up when we are fallen down, EVERY TIME I talk to Him, hand Him my troubles, everything gets better.

So no, my walk with God has not yet this year been the way I planned it in my resolutions, but from today on it sure will be. Satan can't hold me down. He uses tricks, he is caniving, he is pure evil. Don't let him take you down with him.

God has shown me so many things since I feel so hard. He has healed me most of the way and is still working on the rest. He is showing me how to become a leader.

Aside from my fallen walk with God getting better, my job still sucks. Not really complaining, jus stating a fact. I am looking for a new job. I would much rather be a waitress or barista than a convenience store cashier. I've had a waitressing job before, and trust me. After that job, a cashier job is not much to look at. Yes, both jobs introduce you to new people daily, and sometimes what we like to call "regulars", but do you really want to stand in the same place all day and then get so slammed it's crazy? Or would you much rather get slammed out of nowhere and have more help than one other person. Also in a restaurant you seem to see your manager less than usual. It's weird.

The group I started on facebook called "Spread the News to Nacogdoches" has it's first meeting Sunday January 10th a 3 o clock PM at Java's!! (Java Jacks). Hopefully more than just me shows up... Talk to y'all soonish!

Lanie

No comments:

Post a Comment