Sunday, January 31, 2010

Kindness and Compassion

Today was pretty fun. I read my Bible, I wrote my blog.. about to post it here in a few.. I watched movies with my family and had family time.. Pretty much a great day. Then I studied. Haha.

I was thinking aabout things along the lines of kindness and compassion earlier. We have this essay we are writing a rough draft for in Composition. The quote we started with was "Kindness gives to another, compassion knows no other" It was only to get our minds stirring for this esay, but I swear up and down...maybe even left and right that Ms. Wijntjes was once a motivational speaker.. Had to be.. She literally puts yu into the shoes of other people. I have been a compassionate person for a bit (ever since right before I was called to do mission work) and here lately it's been getting deeper. I have begun thinking about how I can be MORE compassionate. And then I realized it's no thinking thing! Compassion has started to just come to me! I understand why Jesus died for everyone. He had been in their place, He had been tempted and tried.. He had been there with the sinners and dined with them and told them stories. He loved them! Love people, people! Love them, love everyone!

Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment