Thursday, January 14, 2010

Orientation 101

So while I was at orientation fro Angelina College....I totally screwed up my not complaining. I might as well just give up because I am trying as hard as I can and it still is worthless. Lines were backed up so bad. I was in line for two hours for financial aid and when it was my turn I was only in there for not even one minute. I apparently needed something else that they didn't tell me about. No wonder people were walking in excited and walking out frustrated! That was me. And about 5 other people in front of me.

Mt walk with God might as well be givin up on too because it's definitely not getting any better... and I keep falling farther. No matter how hard I try to make habits, they don't stick.

School is going to be great. I have all my books except for my RN Dosage books. I get those at the end of the first week from Lending! My books costed me $305.67!!! Thats without the books I am borrowing from Lending. with those books it would have been more like... $600.00....wow.....

Anyway. I'm so nervous about school. Wish me luck in college!!

No comments:

Post a Comment