Thursday, January 14, 2010

UGHHHHH!!!

My ex (one of many so u will never know which ex it is, trut me there are like 12..)  just decides he wants t drunk text me.. Who does that seriosly? He is saying how he misses my kisses and my hugs and stuff. I care because he's still my friend and I'm ccerned because he's drunk and moping, but I'm tryin toet on another subject because I am technically married now!  What do drunk people think? "Hey I'm gonna mess her life up a lil bit, throw some chaos in there.." Yeah, I think that's what they think.

He is so funny though. I've never had someone drunk text me before. It's hilarious haha! But I'm still a serious concerned friend. *BUST OUT LAUGHIN* Hahahaha!

I'm downloading music from 30 Seconds To Mars.. Pretty awesome! OMG he jsut text me again..

"oh, ok" - after I told him he didn't need to drive while he was drunk. (he wants to drive to come see me) Then he tried to tell me he wasn't drunk, even though he jsut told me he was, he's just not messed up enough to ot know what he's talking about. Guys.... if my fiance texted me saying this stuff I would go pick him up...but this is NOT my fiance!

There's a reason I left him. He just wasn't for me. There's someone else for him out there.

I should make a vow to listen to more music this year!! Yeah!!

Anyway.. As far as I know I'm out for tonight...

Lanie

PS: to top my week off I quit my job on Tuesday... so now i'm lookin for another job... anyone lookin to hire?

No comments:

Post a Comment